Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Luta Continua!

I finished "The Way You Look At Me", my first erotic short story. I have sent it off to a good friend (hereinafter to be referred to as Guardian Angel) for a final once over and then it will be ready for submission.
Husband hasn't read it nor has he asked to read it, I think he appreciates my Flaming Lily but may be a little bit wary of what she may say now that she has been given a voice. I don't know if he has noticed but while I was writing I watched him more carefully because I was trying to capture the little things that make him sexy to me.
At the end of the day sexy is all in the details isn't it? I watch him watching me making dinner and I want to ask him "what makes me sexy babe?" but - to my surprise I find that I am too shy so instead I say,
-Whatcha looking at?
And he says
-you,
with his mouth and,
-ooooooh weeee wait til the baby's asleep!
wth his eyes and I have another sexy detail for myself but he still hasn't told me anything.

So I season broccoli and drain pasta while I imagine what he is thinking. Then later I write a short scene in the story where the main character is being watched while she cooks and I put in the sexy little details I think would turn Husband on.

I don't know why I couldn't just ask him what makes me sexy. I guess the conversation to follow would have been impossible to have with backyardigans blaring in the background so I'll save it for a more intimate time. More on that later...

Send out positive vibes, my naughty sisters, so my story will be accepted for publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment