Monday, November 2, 2009

How do you feel about you?

Fresh new love or flaming lily which comes first? I have concluded that fresh new love makes you feel good and in turn feeling good inflames the lily. So do we really need the fresh new love to get our lilies flaming. The general theme in the erotic/romance stories I have read is that a strong almost perfect man falls in love with a woman that the reader can identify with or at least wants to identify with. In “The Way You Look At Me” I was exploring how a large woman, Karla, felt with her husband who was not attracted to her versus how she felt with a sexy younger intern, Bryce, who wanted her badly because of her voluptuousness. It’s the concentrated focus, the single minded desire that Bryce has for Karla that I hope gets the reader’s “armpits burning” (as my good friend Scarlett P. says). But if feeling sexy is more about being wanted than wanting what does that say about us, my naughty sisters? Thinking on that is leading me to my next story about a woman who already knows she’s sexy and so is driven by her own desire, could be dangerous. What would you do if it was only about what you wanted?
P.S. - Congratulate me, “The Way You Look At Me” just got it’s first rejection which means I am one rejection closer to publication. I am going to look at it and see what I can change before I send it out again. If you want to read it and see if it gets your armpits burning write me a note and I will email it to you.

2 comments:

  1. Well I loved it and can't wait to read more... with your sticky smooth coco mango self

    Asli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would greatly appreciate reading this....

    ReplyDelete